[Freedombox-discuss] FreedomBox Unstable Image 2012.1021 Available

alberto fuentes pajaro at gmail.com
Mon Oct 29 21:55:04 UTC 2012

On Sun, Oct 28, 2012 at 10:15 PM, Nick M. Daly <nick.m.daly at gmail.com> wrote:
> alberto fuentes writes:
>
>> A few very small fixes...
>>
>> Not sure if this produces a small sparse vdi tho...
>
> Thanks!  I've set it to 2G to keep it in sync with the DreamPlug image.
> Will push later tonigth, traveling now.

Reasoning for my fixes:

- 1Gb partition left little room to play with the image and increasing
the size of the partition to 4G does not increases final vdi while
leaving more room to play
- the clone in the mk_virtualbox_image script did not work. The
default folder created has the same name of the git repository leaving
the rest of the references to the vmdebootstrap folder non-working.
- working sshed to the box give all kind of locale errors due to not
having locales installed. It seems a pretty basic package.

Not sure why you didnt like the other small fixes ;)

greets!
aL