[Freedombox-discuss] FreedomBox Unstable Image 2012.0915 Available

Nick M. Daly nick.m.daly at gmail.com
Sat Sep 22 02:30:45 UTC 2012

Nick Hardiman <nick at internetmachines.co.uk> writes:

> I just realised there is no equivalent of a download page - a simple web-based landing page for
> * what can be downloaded,
> * where downloads are
> * where the big picture is described.
>
> Or did I miss it (could be - happens often, like when I am distracted by toast, butterflies, e-mail or pretty much any other event)?
>
> Do you want to see
> http://wiki.debian.org/FreedomBox/Download
> ?

That would be great.  I've been putting that *sort* of information into
the README, but not everybody who downloads the image knows to look
there, and it makes the README much longer than it should be.

Usable sections would include:

- user account info

- links out to included projects

- download, extract, run, use instructions