[Freedombox-discuss] freedombox.img with qemu

Nick Daly nick.m.daly at gmail.com
Mon Sep 24 14:38:09 UTC 2012

On Sun, Sep 23, 2012 at 2:55 PM, Markus Sabadello
<markus.sabadello at gmail.com> wrote:
> I'd also be interested in accessing Plinth from a non-localhost address.
> With your fix below, I can indeed access it remotely from a browser.
>
> But as others have noted before, the links in the UI still don't work:
> http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/freedombox-discuss/2012-April/003688.html

The latest weekly images include this fix.  Actually, they include a
better fix: you can specify the allowed servers in the cfg.py file
(set the "host" variable to 127.0.0.1 for local access only, or to
0.0.0.0 for everybody.  Subnet notation like 192.168.0.0/24 is
probably also supported but untested).  Thanks to unwelcome surprises
yesterday, I didn't have time to release the images, but should be
able to do so tonight or tomorrow.  The fix is already available on my
Plinth repository (github.com/nickdaly/plinth).

I'll start looking into the rest of the links in Plinth for this
week's or next week's image.

If there's anything in particular you'd like me to tackle for the
images, please let me know.

Nick