[Freedombox-discuss] FreedomBox VoIP/IM/Comms (SIP and Jabber), Jingle Nodes, SIP RELOAD

Rick graham.rick at gmail.com
Thu Sep 27 18:48:37 UTC 2012

On Thu, Sep 27, 2012 at 2:16 PM, Daniel Pocock <daniel at pocock.com.au> wrote:

> However, I believe Debian is an excellent platform to demonstrate
> leadership in this area, given that it has it's roots in principles of
> freedom

In reading this thread it also occurs to me that plug computers are a good
base dev target because they are the low common denominator, and an
important platform for low power highly portable field deployment.

--
"*A child is a person who can't understand why someone would give away a
perfectly good kitten.*"