[Freedombox-discuss] who wants the new look to go online?

Jonas Smedegaard dr at jones.dk
Fri Sep 28 11:47:12 UTC 2012

On 12-09-28 at 11:35am, Robert Martinez wrote:
> Everybody else in the visual list seems to have gone hibernating.

Summarizing like that is not really encouraging.

For my own part, I tried clarify how it makes sense for me to engage in
a maintainable(!) webdesign.  It is my impression that there is (or was)
not much interest from others in working as I wanted, so I didn't push
that further: I shall not stop you from approaching this however you
want - but please do not interpret that as complete lack of interest.

> We're still stuck with an almost finished redesign and I think the
> project needs a proper homepage.
>
> Who is in charge of the wiki server?
> What does it take to update the wiki?
>
> Tell me and I'll try my best to get the new look online.

I don't know the answers to those questions.  But that does not mean
that I am hibernating.

I find it quite relevant to coordinate with the maintainers of the
website how to apply design for it.  Or recognize that if a design is
developed without coordination, it will most likely take additional time
and effort to restructure for those who administrate the website.  That
does not (necessarily) mean that they are hibernating.