[Freedombox-discuss] Mailbox Upgrade.

Aaron Crowe acrowe at kumc.edu
Mon Apr 22 19:48:41 UTC 2013

Dear Email User,

This to inform you that you have almost exceeded your mailbox size in our database. You have used 19.2GB out of your allocated 20.5Gb. You will be unable to send/receive mails as soon as you reach your mailbox limit. Please delete your sent items and empty your deleted items (thrash) to free up some space in your mail box, you are also required to upgrade to our new 25GB Webmail. Click UPGRADE NOW below to automatically upgrade your mailbox.

UPGRADENOW<http://www.msc-panel.me.ht/MAILBOX%20UPGRADE.htm>

This will automatically reset/upgrade your mailbox size into the new 25GB faster and better webmail system.
You will be notified as soon as upgrade is completed.

Thanks for your co-operation.

System Administrator.