[Freedombox-discuss] FreedomBox TODO List Repository

Nick Daly nick.m.daly at gmail.com
Tue Aug 6 13:17:56 UTC 2013

Hi folks, I've published a todo list repository that tries to contain
all the disparate todo lists and associated milestones.  It's just a
todo list, but I hope being able to clone and fork the list itself will
make it easier for other folks to add their own ideas to the list.

    https://gitorious.org/freedombox-todos

    https://github.com/nickdaly/freedombox-todos

Right now, it's broken out into 1.0, 2.0, and 3.0 releases with todo
items per project.  Remember that each project has its own todo list,
these are just the features that need to be in place and working
together for each FBX release.  If something hangs around "unscheduled"
for a while, it should probably be moved to that project's own todo list
instead.

The list as it stands is both incomplete and incorrect: I need to take
another pass through and Bdale's Road to 1.0 presentation and the
wiki.debian.org/FreedomBox/1.0Todos page to make sure everything in
those lists is there and milestoned correctly.  There have also been
dozens of ideas on this mailing list that might make their way to the
TODO list, if they have a champion and a repository.

Still, I'd appreciate feedback, forks, and pull requests :)

Nick