[Freedombox-discuss] Approved hardware?

Jack Wilborn jkwilborn at gmail.com
Wed Aug 21 18:20:45 UTC 2013

Jonas, thanks for your reply, as I always seem to get an appropriate answer
from you.  So, if I find anything that I think the group may like, is there
a procedure to have others look at it or do you just do what's required?  I
haven't had a chance to look at the links you sent, so I apologize if it is
specified there.  If that the case, no need to respond.

Seems that we want a low cost product.  The Minnow is 199 (US dollars),
last check.  It is a little pricey from that point, but the Dreamplug is on
there and it has proprietary devices that are, at this point unusable to
us, is that not correct?

Anyway, thanks I will chase down the links, thanks for your time.

Jack