[Freedombox-discuss] Internet.org

FreedomBox-Discuss.NeoPhyte_Rep at OrdinaryAmerican.net FreedomBox-Discuss.NeoPhyte_Rep at OrdinaryAmerican.net
Sat Aug 24 01:14:23 UTC 2013

I thought under current regulations, a packet was a packet. That is, the
owner of the transmission facilities have no ability to bias the
availability of a packet for their own application services. I can imagine
we will have to continue to fight any change in that approach because the
monied interests see a profit opportunity if they can get the regulations
changed, but currently owning any additional transmission facilities only
increases the potential customer base for everyone connected.