[Freedombox-discuss] Fwd: Add dreamplug-detect script?

Keith keith at fernie.eu
Sun Aug 25 20:16:54 UTC 2013

Using one of the older Dreamplugs, which would need reflashing to run
the armel image (jtag works read only) we have

root at dreamplug:/# cat /proc/cpuinfo
Processor	: Feroceon 88FR131 rev 1 (v5l)
BogoMIPS	: 1191.11
Features	: swp half thumb fastmult edsp
CPU implementer	: 0x56
CPU architecture: 5TE
CPU variant	: 0x2
CPU part	: 0x131
CPU revision	: 1

Hardware	: Marvell GuruPlug Reference Board
Revision	: 0000
Serial		: 0000000000000000

Running cat /proc/cpuinfo on a more recent Dreamplug may have a
different output.