[Freedombox-discuss] (no subject)

Mrs. Christy Walton nobuhiko at vmas.kitasato-u.ac.jp
Tue Dec 3 02:43:48 UTC 2013

My Dearest,

Greetings to you my Dear Beloved, I am Mrs Christy Walton, a
great citizen of United State. I bring to you a proposal worth $
9,000,000,000.00 which i intend to use for CHARITY. I am happy to know
you, but God knows you better and he knows why he has directed me to you
at this point in time so do not be afraid. i saw your e-mail contact at
ministries of commerce and foreign trade departments. i am writing this
mail to you with heavy sorrow in my heart, It is painful now to let you
know that I have been suffering from a Heart disease for the past 22 years
and just few weeks ago my Doctor told me that I won't survive the illness.
my name is Mrs. Christy Walton a great citizen of United States of America,
and am contacting you because i don’t have any other option than to tell
you as i was touched to open up to you about my project. Please reply me
back if you are interested, so i can provide you with further details.

God Bless You.

Please reply me back if you are interested, so i can provide you with further
details. Email: christywalton505 at hotmail.com

Mrs. Christy Walton
http://www.facesofphilanthropy.com/christy-walton/
http://wwforbes.com/profile/christy-waltons