[Freedombox-discuss] (fwd) plinth_0.3.0.0.git.20131101-2_amd64.changes REJECTED

Nick Daly nick.m.daly at gmail.com
Tue Dec 17 03:43:51 UTC 2013

>> * some files under theme/ are licensed under Apache-2.0
>> * according to COPYING, the documentation is released under
>>   CC-BY-Sa-3.0, or GDFL.
>> * filedict.py is licensed under "MIT/BSD/Python.
>>
>> Please add missing information to the copyright file.

Hi folks, please help fill out the missing copyright information.  If
you're interested in getting started with FBX development, this is a
good way to start.  You can clone the Plinth repository and help fill
out the /LICENSES file:

: git clone https://github.com/NickDaly/Plinth.git plinth

I've filled out all the sections but modules and themes.  After you've
finished that, send me a pull request.  If you want to go further, you
can clone the Plinth Debian Package repository and add the licenses to
the /debian/copyright file:

: git clone https://github.com/NickDaly/plinth-debian-package.git plinth-debian-package

Same deal: send a pull request if you have worthwhile changes.

Thanks,
Nick