[Freedombox-discuss] Freedom-maker build questions

Dennis Worthem dworthem at msn.com
Mon Feb 25 16:27:02 UTC 2013

Hello Nick,

Sorry if I was not clear.  I should have stated that this was my mistake.  In the README  I read the part about setting uBoot to boot from a USB stick which takes 'usb 2' but failed to read that after copying the freedom box images then the command line needed 'usb 0' to subsequently boot from the sDCard. Nothing incorrect in the README about this.

Sorry for the confusion.

Dennis