[Freedombox-discuss] Issue getting Images

freedom byebyelick125 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 27 08:28:15 UTC 2013

I have been following this project since it started. In that time I have
been able to actually download two of the posted images. The very first
image was one and a while back I got another. I cant get the current
image at all. I got part of the one from jan. I have got ssl errors from
Nicks tracker and all kinds of things.One error told me the ssl cert did
not belong to Nick's domain name. Im not sure whats happening, maybe I
am blocked off his domain by my ISP. That would be odd in the USA,but
these days nothing would surprise me.