[Freedombox-discuss] Yocto?

Sandy Harris sandyinchina at gmail.com
Sun Jul 7 18:10:50 UTC 2013

While following links from the Minnowboard posts here, I ran across
some thing I hadn't known of that looks interesting, the Linux
Foundation Yocto Project:

https://www.yoctoproject.org/about

" .... an open source collaboration project that provides templates,
tools and methods to help you create custom Linux-based systems for
embedded products regardless of the hardware architecture. ... a
complete embedded Linux development environment with tools, metadata,
and documentation ... "

Hmmm. Should the Freedom Box project use that?