[Freedombox-discuss] Why plug servers and not smart phones?

Jack Wilborn jkwilborn at gmail.com
Sat Jul 13 12:35:52 UTC 2013

Qualcomm is one of the people that will not accept that open source
doctrine, so yes we have to blame capitalism, which goes back to the
semiconductor manufacturers who are the one that will not give us the
inside information on the chips.  Have you ever had a machine that all you
need to do to make it useful is to get the wifi adapter to work and then
you find our that it's not supported by any version of Linux, so you have
to go some other route, but you don't have another route?

Yes that's what I mean...

Jack