[Freedombox-discuss] Yocto?

Jack Wilborn jkwilborn at gmail.com
Mon Jul 15 13:15:55 UTC 2013

That line is there, so something else caused the problem.  Sometimes I
wonder about trailing / (slashes) if they are required or not, the docs are
not too expressive about that kind of stuff.  Working on mainframes with
basically old punch card technology everything had to be perfect.

The BDales is on line 332, if you wish to check...

Jack