[Freedombox-discuss] Freedombox-discuss Digest, Vol 36, Issue 38

Isaac Wilder isaac_lists at freenetworkmovement.org
Wed Jul 31 16:58:19 UTC 2013

Just FYI, I e-mailed the author to try to get a correction printed. I don't know
why there's so much confusion over this, other than that the FNF has been
(peripherally) involved in the FreedomBox project. Might just be the 'freedom'
thing, but I don't know.

Isaac Wilder
Executive Director, The Free Network Foundation