[Freedombox-discuss] Network camera/Quotation

Elaine elaine.euro at netcamch.com
Sat Jun 1 15:53:34 UTC 2013

Dear Manager,

From google, we know that you are in security surveillance with high reputation!

As a professional IP/network camera manufacturer, we are searching for new partners in your country.

Why us?
1. Good quality and compatibility: same quality to Vivotek/Hikvision/Geovision/Everfocus, etc. And compatible with Milestone/NUUO/QNAP/Ipcorder/Synology and so on.

2. Reliable technical support service and 2 years warranty.
Once partner with us, you are guaranteed with real-time support service from a professional technical team.

3.Existing partners over 35 countries, especially in Europe, Asia and America.

4.No need for any application license cost/fees. We provide VMS bundled with our IP cameras.

Please feel free to contact me if you would like to know more!

Best Regard,

Elaine/Account manager

If you would like to receive our newsletters to get more idea of our products, please click here to subscribe;
Don't want to receive these newsletters anymore? unsubscribe