[Freedombox-discuss] Stuck in restart...

Jack Wilborn jkwilborn at gmail.com
Mon Jun 24 15:15:21 UTC 2013

Hi, I have replaced my 4 G internal sd card with a 16 G that I have built
the system on directly.  It was stuck in the restart mode and I could see
that it was failing in the touch /var/freedombox/first-run command.

After removing the sd card and looking at the structure, I found the
freedombox directory was missing, so I created one.  After a reinstall,
the DP performed properly by restarting once and then dropped into the OS
loaded and at the login prompt.

Now just need to get the wifi up and check the other options.... Seems to
be up.. The only other problem I've had is that it sets up the DHCP at
192.168.1.1 which happens to be my gateway, so that created a problem and
was solved by changing the interfaces file to another IP....

Thanks all...

Jack