[Freedombox-discuss] Booting DreamPlug from microSD Card

Nick Daly nick.m.daly at gmail.com
Mon Jun 24 20:12:16 UTC 2013

Jack, if you still have a copy of the error message you were receiving
while the boot environment variables were borked, could you copy it
out and add it to your fork of Freedom-Maker [0]?  Otherwise, could
you post it to the list so I can get it documented?

0: https://github.com/NickDaly/freedom-maker