[Freedombox-discuss] Gateway error

Jack Wilborn jkwilborn at gmail.com
Thu Mar 7 20:36:36 UTC 2013

Hello, I'm rebuilding my system and I'm getting some errors that I'm
not clear about what's going on.  There is a line in the aptitude
sources that specify

ftp.de.debian.org/debian

Followed by items.  It has the deb starting and the rest of the syntax
appears to be ok as it works for most packages.  Mostly this path
appears to work, but for 10 to 20 % of the files requested I get an
[ERROR] followed by "502 Bad Gateway".  Is this something in my
Internet connection or could it be something I need to bring to
someones notice?

What is the best follow up for these?

Thanks to all

Jack