[Freedombox-discuss] Censorship that we can agree on

Walter van Holst walter.van.holst at xs4all.nl
Fri Mar 22 07:48:34 UTC 2013

On 3/22/13 7:15 AM, Robert Connolly wrote:

> In other words, I want to help my community, but I am not willing to
> route child porn.
>
> I want this to be discussed well, so we have a solid platform and
> constitution.

Without being a Freedombox developer or user, I can unequivocally answer
that you want the impossible. Anything designed to circumvent censorship
will potentially be used for disseminating material depicting child
abuse (a term I prefer over child pornography, which is too mild a
term). You can't have your cake and eat it.

Regards,

 Walter