[Freedombox-discuss] zotonic CMS on a Dreamplug

Nick Hardiman nick at internetmachines.co.uk
Sat Mar 23 15:41:00 UTC 2013

Software component question -

Does anyone happen to be trying Zotonic on a Single Board Computer or Virtualbox VM? Or something else?

I want to find a CMS with reasonable performance on a Dreamplug, to handle all the pretty stuff like responsive design. I heard the devs say in a podcast (http://zotonic.com/blog/1002/zotonic-on-floss-tv) it responds as quick as a cache layer. I believe it does not need a web server but it is Postgres DB-powered, so I am curious to see how it can go so fast.

Nick Hardiman
nick at internetmachines.co.uk
@intmachines