[Freedombox-discuss] tablet pc buying

Sammy - WitPlay sammy at zms2.com
Mon May 6 23:08:51 UTC 2013

Hello, Good morning.

This is Sammy from Witlay Co., Ltd., We are manufacturer of tablet pc for years.

I got your information from our company's datebase that you were doing business on tablet pc,
so I wonder if you are interested to work with us to make more profit for your company together with us.

Now we have tablet pc from 7 inch to 10 inch, includes :

7oo3 ---- (only 38.5$7 inch, full function,  2160p video playing)
7oo5 ---- (3G+GPS+FM+TV all function you can imaging)
9oo3 ---- (only 68$, 9 inch)
9831 ---- (Quadcore, IPS screen)
5oo3 ---- (5 inch, Galaxy S3, very fashion)

If you are interested and want to get more information, please kindly let me know.

Our PRODUCT LIST will be sent  as your demand.
New SAMPLES will be sent once sample order confirmed.

Thanks very much for reading my mail!
Hope to hear from you soon.
:)

Best regards,