[Freedombox-discuss] Force a complete rebuild?

Nick M. Daly nick.m.daly at gmail.com
Thu May 16 03:06:42 UTC 2013

Jack Wilborn writes:

> Does anyone know how to force a re-build of the Dreamplug's Debian system?
> I've tried as I believe I have a fault in the password mechanism and would
> like to rebuild the thing from the beginning.
>
> I would think if you modify the Makefile (as I touched it) would do that,
> but it did not work.  Is there another file that would start a complete
> rebuild?

[Wikipedia] recommends using "make clean" as the standard invocation.  Checking
the [makefile], you can see that'll work here too :)

Nick

Wikipedia: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GNU_make

makefile: https://github.com/NickDaly/FreedomBuddy/blob/master/makefile
--
If you need to get in touch with me, try any of these methods:
https://www.betweennowhere.net/nick-daly.asc.txt