[Freedombox-discuss] Is there a list of executables that are on the DP, part of what's shipped?

Jonas Smedegaard dr at jones.dk
Thu May 30 18:16:47 UTC 2013

Hi Jack,

[sending private copy - please tell if subscribed or need private copy
in future replies too]

Quoting Jack Wilborn (2013-05-30 19:53:01)
> Hi all...  Was using the DP and tried to do a man for information.  I
> can't seem to locate the man program.  It is not in /usr/bin but all
> of the .gz files are in the proper place.  Is this never been built
> for the DP or?
>
> Any suggestions or whatever anyone can think of, please respond.  I've
> never built package for Linux, but if I must....

I guess that with "DP" you mean DreamPlug.

DreamPlug is a piece of hardware.,This mailinglist is for discussing the
development of the Debian Pure Blend called "FreedomBox" (which happens
to use DreamPlug as reference development platform).

For Debian systems, the "man" command is in the package "man-db":

  aptitude install man-db

Questions like the above are better asked at one of our user
mailinglists - more info at https://lists.debian.org/users.html

Regards,