[Freedombox-discuss] Greetings Miss Nichola Andreaw

fr33domlover fr33domlover at mailoo.org
Tue Oct 22 15:04:08 UTC 2013

I'm subscribed to many many mailing lists, but I never see such spam
there. Only on this list.

Is this list public, i.e. posting doesn't require to be subscribed? If
yes, why now change it? Many other mailing lists of many many projects
do it successfully.

Just wondering. This list deserves to have spam freedom.