[Freedombox-discuss] Greetings Miss Nichola Andreaw

Petter Reinholdtsen pere at hungry.com
Wed Oct 23 17:51:05 UTC 2013

[Rick]
> I don't see any spam on this list.  Gmail, which I would like to
> drop for other reasons, does a very good job of filtering it out.

Thank you for the nice advertisement for Google Mail.  If you want to
know which emails make it to the list and is sent to every subscriber,
you can check out for example

I am sure the spam problem on the list need to be fixed on the mailman
side, not on the receiving side, even if it work great for you.

--
Happy hacking
Petter Reinholdtsen