[Freedombox-discuss] freedombox-privoxy 3.0.19-2-2 deb source not rebuildable

Petter Reinholdtsen pere at hungry.com
Wed Sep 4 21:44:12 UTC 2013

Hi.  When I combine the freedombox-privoxy deb source from
(renamed to freedombox-privoxy_3.0.19-2.orig.tar.gz), I can build my
own freedombox-privoxy binary package.  Is this the right way to get a
freedombox-privoxy binary package for amd64?

But if I first build the source using debuild, and then try to rebuild
it using another call to debuild, the second build fail.  This make it
hard to work on the source.  Is this me doing the wrong thing, or
something that should be fixed in the freedombox-privoxy source?

--
Happy hacking
Petter Reinholdtsen