[Freedombox-discuss] Rebasing FreedomBuddy?

Nick Daly nick.m.daly at gmail.com
Wed Sep 11 01:24:43 UTC 2013

Hi everybody, I'm considering publicly rebasing FreedomBuddy because
of a commit that merged a branch before it should've been published [0,
1].

Are there any other (better) options than the (rather nuclear) public
rebase?  I'm also considering just creating another head and cherry
picking revisions onto that new head (or branch), but I'm not crazy
about having a non-master branch working as the master branch (it
offends my sense of naming conventions).  If I do that, I'm not sure how
to make the main branch the master branch again.  Any advice?

Nick

0: 20679fe39ff9c86a19b8ddc0b324da98f04f724b

1: https://github.com/NickDaly/FreedomBuddy/commit/20679fe39ff9c86a19b8ddc0b324da98f04f724b