[Freedombox-discuss] Freedombox CA

Keith keith at fernie.eu
Thu Sep 12 16:47:30 UTC 2013

I haven't tried it but I understand that PFS works with Apache2.4, now
in Debian Jessie.

I have nginx running with some forward secrecy, as a reverse proxy to an
apache 2.2 server listening on 127.0.0.1 http only. Using a later
version of nginx.

For more details go to https://www.ssllabs.com/ssltest/analyze.html
and run a ssl server test for red.wf

Could set this up for Wheezy's nginx if required.