[Freedombox-discuss] Onion Pi

Petter Reinholdtsen pere at hungry.com
Mon Sep 23 08:02:24 UTC 2013

Thank you for the input and suggestions.  I will try to address them
all when adding Tor support to Plinth and the Freedombox.  My current
draft patch adding Tor support is available from
for those that want to have a look.

It is able to install/enable tor and set it up as a relay host.  It is
not able to forward DNS requests to Tor, nor send any tcp connections
through tor by default.  My plan is to make it optional to forward
https and ssh connections via tor, as well as an option to forward all
tcp traffic via tor.

--
Happy hacking
Petter Reinholdtsen