[Freedombox-discuss] Plinth pushed to alioth, first step toward a package in Debian

Tim Retout diocles at debian.org
Wed Sep 25 21:00:46 UTC 2013

On 25 Sep 2013 11:07, "Petter Reinholdtsen" <pere at hungry.com> wrote:
> If Nick find time to merge a bit more patches to Plinth soon, we
> should wait for the new upstream version from him, but if he continue
> to be busy, I believe we should upload anyway to get the package into
> Debian to get a slot in the NEW queue.

This is cool!  Once the package is through the NEW queue, it becomes much
quicker to release subsequent versions to Debian, so release early, release
often. :)

I've lost track of which packages you're working on uploading - I know
there's withsqlite and plinth, but are you also uploading a
freedombox-setup package already? Or a "freedombox" metapackage of some
sort?

Tim