[Freedombox-discuss] Retroshare on Freedombox

Electron E electron128 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 9 15:27:51 UTC 2014

Hi all,
i want to have Retroshare on my Freedombox. Here is the plan:

Things already done:
- add scriptable interface to retroshare-nogui for managing accounts [1]
- create python script to control retroshare-nogui [2]
- basic webinterfaces for Retroshare are available

Todo:
- make Plinth user interface for Retroshare
Maybe i will try this. I'm not sure when and i'm not angry if someone else is faster.

- it would be nice to have a Retroshare package in the official Debian repositories.
Please tell me who i can ask for this.

[1] https://github.com/electron128/retroshare/tree/v0.5.5-mmi[2] https://github.com/electron128/arkos-retroshare-plugin/blob/master/retroshare_mmi.py