[Freedombox-discuss] Milestone: All freedombox packages in debian unstable

Petter Reinholdtsen pere at hungry.com
Tue Apr 15 12:58:21 UTC 2014

Since a few minutes ago, all packages included in the Freedombox setup
is available from Debian Unstable.

I just got word from the ftpmasters that the freedombox-setup package
was accepted into Debian (including a request to fix a typo in
debian/copyright - since fixed), and that conclude the process of
getting all the currently Freedombox related packages into Debian.

I believe this calls for a toast! :)

This should remove the need for my APT source for downloading
freedombox packages, and I plan to remove it once the freedombox-setup
package enter testing.

(There are still unfinished packages like freedombuddy that are yet to
be uploaded, but all the packages we currently use/set up, including
plinth, freedombox, pagekite, tor and privoxy, are now in Debian. :)

--
Happh hacking
Petter Reinholdtsen