[Freedombox-discuss] Freedombox mentioned on Slashdot

Markus Sabadello markus at projectdanube.org
Wed Apr 16 20:14:05 UTC 2014

Regarding spreading the word, I just recently did FreedomBox sessions at
the following two events this month:

http://ausserreichweite.org/ - 5 April Berlin
http://barcamp-graz.at/ - 11-13 April Graz

I'm also going to the following events in May, and will demo FreedomBox:

http://ouisharelabs.org/ - 1-4 May Paris
http://www.internetidentityworkshop.com/ - 6-8 May Mountain View
http://linuxwochen.at/ - 10 May Vienna
http://decentralizecamp.com/ - 21 May Düsseldorf

At the Internet Identity Workshop I have demo'd FreedomBox for the last
two years, so I'm very much looking forward to that again :)
Maybe I'll meet some of you at one of these events?? Would be great!!

I do have a lot of notes and some recordings from events where I talked
about FreedomBox, should I add such things here?
https://wiki.debian.org/FreedomBox/TalksAndPresentations

I'll also try to help with the release notes over the weekend..!

all the best,
Markus