[Freedombox-discuss] Freedombox Interface Design And Development

Lockwood Michael M.G.Lockwood at salford.ac.uk
Thu Apr 24 10:23:45 UTC 2014

Hi All

I'm a Designer / Academic based in at Salford University in the UK.
I'm really interested in the move towards Decentralization of Personal Data and Freedombox as a research area, more specifically looking at the interface and how its developed for mass participation.

I'm currently in the first stages of my PhD and could do with a little help.
Could anyone point me towards, Papers, People, Prototypes or any information related to this area?

Thanks

Best
Mick

Mick Lockwood
Lecturer In Digital Design  |  School of Art and Design
HT105, Centenary Building, University of Salford, Salford M3 6EQ
t: +44 (0) 161 295 4879
m<mailto:john.doe at salford.ac.uk>.g.lockwood at salford.ac.uk  | www.salford.ac.uk/art-design<http://www.salford.ac.uk/art-design>