[Freedombox-discuss] Freedombox Interface Design And Development

Lockwood Michael M.G.Lockwood at salford.ac.uk
Wed Apr 30 10:04:25 UTC 2014

Hay Both

Thanks for the responses.
I am of course as confused as ever.
My poorly informed understanding was that Debian for Freedombox would aim to encapsulate the likes of TOR, Diaspora, Some sort of Encrypted Currently Exchange and so on, and aim to build a Decentralised Alternative. If not this could you give me a little more info ?

Is anybody aware of any papers that might help me in terms of Freedombox and Decentralisation in general?

The whole Decentralisation of Personal Data Movement 'If indeed there is one?' and the Necessary Interface for Mass Participation is something that excites me.
Is there anyone on this list with a similar interest I can discuss further with ???

All The Best
Mick

Mick Lockwood
Lecturer In Digital Design  |  School of Art and Design
HT105, Centenary Building, University of Salford, Salford M3 6EQ
t: +44 (0) 161 295 4879
m.g.lockwood at salford.ac.uk  | www.salford.ac.uk/art-design