[Freedombox-discuss] Image for Rasberry Pi

Jesper Tholstrup Pedersen jespertp at mykolab.com
Mon Aug 11 08:01:21 UTC 2014

Hi.

The link you provided actually contains the steps to install the
freedombox on Raspbian.

Just follow the steps from the heading "Raspberry Pi Raspbian"

ps. You need to install Raspbian first of course. You can find more
information about that here [1][2].

Regards
Jesper

[1] http://www.raspberrypi.org/downloads/