[Freedombox-discuss] Monthly Progress Call: 12/28 7 PM GMT?

Nick Daly nick.m.daly at gmail.com
Sun Dec 21 22:05:53 UTC 2014

Hi folks, let me know if this month's scheduled progress meeting, 12/28,
19:00 GMT, does or doesn't work for you.  If it doesn't, we can
reschedule for other times.  Please offer potential times if asking for
a reschedule.

Also, let me know if the time works for you, too.  Since we have folks
dispersed so widely around the world, it might be nice to just shift it
by 8 hours each month, but maybe I'm trying to make this much more
complicated than it needs to be.

Ideas/Topics:

- Progress on moving TODOs to issue tracker.

- Review 0.3 blockers.  Are we ready to declare a release?

- Identify 1.0 blockers.

- Create a general "Contribute" wiki page telling people how to pull
  projects, put them together, and submit changes?

  - https://github.com/puppetlabs/puppet/blob/master/CONTRIBUTING.md

  -
https://github.com/thoughtbot/factory_girl_rails/blob/master/CONTRIBUTING.md

Thanks,