[Freedombox-discuss] 2014-12-28 Progress Call

Nick Daly nick.m.daly at gmail.com
Sun Dec 28 21:53:58 UTC 2014

Hi folks, we had another successful progress call this month, with the next
one scheduled for Sunday, 2015-01-25, at 19:00 GMT.  The detailed notes are
available on the Debian Wiki, but the things on everybody's mind for the
next month are:

- Everybody: Discuss what our concerns are about distributing boxes on
mailing list.

- Everybody: create a general contribute-to-the-project-as-a-whole page.

- Everybody: think about places we can meet up and give talks, or just hang
out: fosdem, libreplanet, etc.

See https://wiki.debian.org/FreedomBox/ProgressCalls for more details.

Thanks,
Nick