[Freedombox-discuss] Greetings Dearest Beloved,

chchang chchang at taichin.com.tw
Mon Jan 13 21:12:50 UTC 2014

Greetings Dearest Beloved, I am divinely touched to offer my fortune to less privilege.
I am a childless widow and as a result of my present situation I have nothing in mind
other than to help the poor according to God direction and wishes.

I reached you by the special grace of God through email because I can not speak to your
understanding on telephone due to my sickness. I am suffering from esophageal cancer for
years now and have undergone series of cancer treatments but no avail.

Recently my doctor declared that I have shorter days to live. Likewise from my daily
health report it is also clear to me that I have but little time to pass on, therefore I
wish to offer you my fortune US$6,200,000.00 to take care of charity work in favor of
less
privileges in your country.

The money will go to the charity work. I have come up with a great confidence for your
trust conduct over this solemn work of God after many prayers. As soon as I receive your
reply I will give you the address of my bank and also instruct them for the release of
the
money to you for the charity work.

But I only wished to have your assurance that you will utilize the money as I have said.
have great interest for the welfare of the less privilege because I was once an orphan
and
will not be happy if any thing comes contrary against the charity work. Please remember
my
situation in your daily prayers.

Hoping to receive your reply soon. Here (roselinespanolo at yahoo.com)

Yours Sick Sister,