[Freedombox-discuss] CONFIDENTAIL ALERT

INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND vincent at kwgroup.com.tw
Sat Jan 25 06:05:19 UTC 2014

We the International Monetary Fund (IMF) Investigation Bureau Washington,DC in conjunction with other relevant Investigation agencies ,we wish to inform you that we recently received several reports through our Global intelligence monitoring network that you have a transaction in Africa which wasn't accomplished after series of process and required procedures.

 Consequently we finally scheduled the dispatch of your funds to the Cooperative Bank United Kingdom for easy transfer of this funds to your account without hitches, this decision was made due to the rate of corruption and scam reports perpetrated by Individuals, Offices and Government, therefore your funds was ordered to be moved or transferred to United Kingdom immediately.

The transfer of the fund to Cooperative Bank United Kingdom was successfully executed this morning and we just received a confirmation from the Cooperative Bank United Kingdom that the fund valued the sum of Ј3,336,327.00 (Three Million, Three Hundred and Thirty Six Thousand, Three Hundred Twenty Seven Pounds Sterling) was received by the Bank Management, therefore we are official contacting you in this regard letting you know that your funds are presently at Cooperative Bank United Kingdom.

Therefore you are advised to contact them immediately with the information outlined below: Cooperative Bank United Kingdom Contact Person: Mr. Mike Walker Phone: +44704 573 3692
E-mail:cooperativegroup at mail2finance.com

Furthermore, you are expecting to Identify your self with this code of conduct (CO90991031), this code was given by the General Manager of the Bank this morning for verification or easy identification so you must use it include your email. You will be recognized as soon as you send this code, your full name and address to the bank's email address stated above,
you can also contact any of their telephone numbers stated above.

Finally, you are advised to completely terminated all your conversation or correspondent with any other individual, authority or office in Africa who claims to be in custody of your funds because your funds was official transferred to United Kingdom this morning under our instructions. You completely quit all conversations with any other individual or group except
the Cooperative Bank United Kingdom. Comply with all their instruction and direction accordingly and they will transfer your funds without any delay,according to their General Manager you are not going to pay any charge for this transfer therefore adhere to their instruction to enable them serve your fervently.

Yours sincerely