[Freedombox-discuss] Freedombox 0.2 almost ready - please test

Bdale Garbee bdale at gag.com
Sun Mar 16 08:50:12 UTC 2014

"A. F. Cano" <afc at shibaya.lonestar.org> writes:

> I did my first git clone shortly after your request for testers at the
> beginning of this thread on March 11, using exactly the command line
> you gave.

Petter pointed to my repository, but I hadn't pushed things there
yet... and didn't until nearly a day after his post.  So if you pulled
quickly after his email, you were indeed working with very old bits.
Sorry about that!

> Just what the git clone command gave me on March 12 or thereabouts.

Freshen your git clone and you'll be happier.  The repo you cloned from
is up to date now.

Bdale