[Freedombox-discuss] Getting pagekite into Debian?

Sunil Mohan sunil at medhas.org
Thu Mar 27 17:06:00 UTC 2014

On Thursday 27 March 2014 09:14 PM, Petter Reinholdtsen wrote:
> I am happy to report that pagekite was allowed into Debian today.
> Check <URL: http://packages.qa.debian.org/p/pagekite.html >.
>
> And earlier today, I uploaded a new plinth version with pagekite
> support.  Check it out. :)

This is good opportunity for anyone curious about pagekite to checkout
the Plinth UI module for pagekite. It is currently simple, but works. It
can configure pagekite to expose services but can't yet act as a
frontend. Also, only HTTP and SSH are available.

Feedback and ideas are welcome on setting up more ports and configuring
as frontend.

--
Sunil