[Freedombox-discuss] Move ~fbx/README to wiki.debian.org?

Petter Reinholdtsen pere at hungry.com
Fri Mar 28 08:11:43 UTC 2014

[Sunil Mohan]
> The output looks good. This manner of producing content on wiki and
> consuming in other output formats is the best of both worlds. We can
> engage contributers easily on the wiki and at the same time we can
> have good quality output formats.
>
> We could further bundle the output into FreedomBox for offline
> use. This could be useful say when a user is trying to get
> FreedomBox to connect to the Internet.

Yeah.

No-one protested so far, and Nick fixed what is believed to be last
formatting errors in <URL: https://wiki.debian.org/FreedomBox/Manual/Jessie >,
so I changed the git source for freedombox-setup to use the wiki page
as the authoritive source for the manual.  Please update the manual
there to reflect the current realities with the FreedomBox.

--
Happy hacking
Petter Reinholdtsen