[Freedombox-discuss] Trouble Building Raspberry Pi Image

Petter Reinholdtsen pere at hungry.com
Thu May 1 05:22:44 UTC 2014

[James Valleroy]
> I think I found the issue on line 728:
> /usr/bin/rpi-update: line 40: curl: command not found
>
> The rpi-update script is run from our 10_hardware setup script [0].
> Recently rpi-update switched from wget to curl [1], so we probably
> just need to install curl (in the chroot) before running rpi-update.

Aha.  I'll adjust the freedombox-setup dependencies and add curl to
the list of required packages.  Will be fixed in the next upload,
scheduled in 2-3 days.

While waiting for this fix, the freedom-maker/bin/mk_freedombox_image
file can be adjusted to install curl in the chroot.

--
Happy hacking
Petter Reinholdtsen