[Freedombox-discuss] Raspberry Pi Video Support

Chris Troutner chris.troutner at gmail.com
Tue May 6 19:27:10 UTC 2014

Good point Ben. I guess the unspoken question I had then is: what do
people think about the idea of merging a Freedombox and media center?

If one wanted to do this, where would you start? Take a Freedombox
build and add video support, or start with Raspbian with video support
and try to merge Freedombox packages into it?

-Chris Troutner

*Ben Wrote:*

I think you've already answered your own question that such a feature is
entirely outside the scope of the freedombox project.  There are already
a number of projects that aim to turn the Raspberry Pi into a media
center.  Any one of them is usable today to achieve what you've suggested.

-Ben Cook