[Freedombox-discuss] Raspberry Pi Video Support

Jonas Smedegaard dr at jones.dk
Tue May 6 19:46:05 UTC 2014

Quoting Chris Troutner (2014-05-06 21:27:10)
> Good point Ben. I guess the unspoken question I had then is: what do
> people think about the idea of merging a Freedombox and media center?
>
>  If one wanted to do this, where would you start? Take a Freedombox
>  build and add video support, or start with Raspbian with video
>  support and try to merge Freedombox packages into it?

What do you mean when you say "FreedomBox"?

I'd say that if one wanted to merge a FreedomBox with a media center,
one would...

  a) actually realize FreedomBox
  b) apt-get install xbmc (or the equivalent on that box)

...but that's just me.  It really depends quite essentially on what you
mean by "FreedomBox", and I shall not judge you on that.